Wednesday, May 9, 2007

THIS WAS POSTED ON MUSINGS OF A MOUNTAIN MOMMAS BLOG AND I WANTED TO SHARE IT, NOT AS MY OWN BUT AS SOMETHING I NEED TO BE REMINDED OFF.


Bits Of Stuff
The next time you feel like God can't use you, just remember . . . .
NOAH was a drunk.
ABRAHAM was too old.
ISAAC was a daydreamer.
JACOB was a liar.
JOSEPH was abused.
MOSES had a stuttering problem.
GIDEON was afraid.
SAMSON had long hair and was a womanizer.
RAHAB was a prostitute.
JEREMIAH and TIMOTHY were too young.
DAVID had an affair and was a murderer.
ELIJAH was suicidal.
ISAIAH preached naked.
JONAH ran from God.
NAOMI was a widow.
JOB went bankrupt.
JOHN the Baptist ate bugs.
PETER denied Christ.
The DISCIPLES fell asleep while praying.
MARTHA worried about everything.
The SAMARITAN WOMAN was divorced...more than once!
ZACCHEUS was too small.
PAUL was too religious.
TIMOTHY had an ulcerAnd LAZARUS WAS DEAD!... No more excuses now.God's waiting to use your full potential

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All right. That is just awesome and I will have to share it with my husband. Both of us are having a bit of a struggle with our "ministries" and are being beaten down with the "you're not good enough" arrow. Thank you for finding this and sharing it.

Trail Rider said...

that's halarious!
good one!

Trail Rider said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Trail Rider said...

why did you delete it???

what i meant by saying, we should all think of our own examples was to think of people in the bible that we've read about and kinda follow that theme of this post.

noah was a drunk...

but he's some of my own:
thomas was a doubter
eli was a horrible father
ham was a dishonoring son
aaron led the people astray
Mary was a prostitute

that's what I meant.

forgiven4this said...

Ok cause I thought that I needed to find my own things to write. But by saying, its good to post our own things, I guess I misunderstood, sorry. LOL O well, guess i was on the edge, and I apologize.