Monday, May 7, 2007

`The True Story~

God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what is right/pleases him.

Okay Amen there is hope for a sinner like me then. Yippy!!!!!! LOL!!! In all hope today I have thought alot about my walk with God, where I fail and what needs work. And the awesome thing is that He is in the process of changing me.

Change me on the inside Lord,
change me.
Change the desires of my heart
change it.
Change the way I view you Lord,
change me.

Change the lies
into the truth
change them.
Change the walk I have been walking
change the direction
change it Lord.

You alone now the heart in me
You desire it to be more of yours.
I turn the control over to the lover of my soul.
I feel it
I believe it
Help me live it,
Not perfect it
But desire it.

Amen!

No comments: