Saturday, July 7, 2007

http://http://www.littleredheartfromgod.blogspot.com/



( Join In Here at this link above and get the rules)



Rules:



1. those tagged will share 5 things they dig about Jesus…



2. those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers…



3. those tagged will post a comment here with their name and a link to their “dig” Jesus list…



I DIG JESUS....Been Tagged So Here Goes





1. I Dig Jesus because he first Dug me...even before I was thought off, or conceived he knew exactly who I was.



2. I dig Jesus because he is my Abba Father, Alpha,Omega, lover, friend, my guide, my helper, and my redeemer.



3. I dig Jesus because he washed me white as snow. I am forgiven, loved, and cherished.



4. I dig Jesus because there is no one like Him....I run to him for acceptance, comfort understanding, and correction.



5. I dig Jesus because each morning I wake I feel Him, and all day I fellowship with Him, and at the end of each day I thank Him for all that He is and has done.



So I am gonna Tag:CareBear ( Sarah), Sting My Heart ( Wendy), Fruit In Season ( Christine), Fresh FLowers ( Lani ), and God is Control...Not Me ( Crystal)

Love ya all.

3 comments:

Connie Barris said...

Oh girl... you do rock...

I love your answers....

Blessings...... thanks for loving Jesus

Wendy said...

Great answers, I feel the same way.

Thanks for the tag. :)

Crystal said...

My answers are up finally.....thanks for thinking of me!
Blessings