Thursday, July 5, 2007

Thankful Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I am so thankful it is thursday today.

It has been an eye opening truth reveiling week so far. I am totally excited about what God is doing in my life, and of coarse...I am extemely thankful.

Some things God has reveiled...that I am thankful for:

That the nasty bitter taste of my sin in getting greater, changing my view on this one particular sin..... so thankful life changing things are happening over here, yeah.

The Fleshy woman in me is dying..amen... and the righteous women is awakening.....so thankful it is about time....

My home schooling year starts soon...so amazingly thankful God gave me four beautiful, healthy children......thanks God!

I am almost done cleaning house......yeah....so thankful it's going to start all over again.....for God's glory.


I picked a date for my weight loss Journey.....God wants me to start on July 15/07....Weight watchers/ Bob Green's Diet.....lots of excersise...but most importantly healthy life choice......praise God, so thankful!


I am thankful for all that is being reveiled in my life.

My prayer is this week that God will fulfill one thing....A Holy Friendship....that is something I desire for myself this week. I pray that God will bring this person into my life... I'll keep ya'll posted.

6 comments:

Wendy said...

What a great list! I look forward to hearing more about your journey in becoming healthier. I think Bob Green has some great ideas. I like the ways he thinks, as far as it not being a diet, but a new way of living, etc.

forgiven4this said...

ok

forgiven4this said...

need to look like

forgiven4this said...

I am crazy popular or

forgiven4this said...

have something profound to say

forgiven4this said...

lol lol lol sad really lol lol