Monday, May 21, 2007

Could it be that the Lord loves me,
Could it be that he is calling me.

He is reaching out His amazing love upon me,

Could it be that he truly loves me.

This weekend I felt that deep contecting love that Jesus has for me.

The one that I have missed, The one I desire.

Jesus tugged at my heart strings calling me by my Name.

He reasured me of his everlasting love.

Though I have sinned, and walked away with my hands up in the air saying

WHY ME, LORD!

Playing the pity party, feeling the shame, God reminded me of the truth,

For God so Loved the world that he gave his only begotten son,

that who ever believeth in Him shall have eternal Life.

That God loved me that he sent his only son to die for me?

How amazing this is to me.

Even though I have sinned.

I have repented and you now what is amazing,

GOD forgives me, and I forgive myself.

And now its time for me to stop that WHY ME,

move on and let the Holy Spirit set me free.

That I am a special child, that not all is lost.

Cause God can use me, this I am sure of.

And all that pain I have carried is no longer mine,

What a feeling to see that lifted off, and laid at the cross.

How great is the LOVE that Jesus has for us all.

He is my comforter ( stand and say Amen if you believe this too)

He is my Abba Father,

He is my foundation and my rock,

He is my word of truth, in times of troubles,and in good,

He is my shield to protect me from those who are out to harm me,

He is my best friend ( with no judgment, no gossip, but the best ear a girl could have),

He is my source of energy,

He is my lover,

He is my Savior,

He is my creator,

He is the beginning and the end,

He is the best guide,

He is the best teacher,

He corrects us with a loving hand,

He disciplines us because he Loves Us.

But most of all,

He is the one I want to spend the rest of eternity with.

He is the one I want to now, deeply, and not artificially.

There is something in his eyes when one of his lost sheep come home.

Gladness, He rejoices with us, because he loves us!

~May the Heart Of God touch you as you read this, I pray. Stand firm in the truth, rely in the truth, but most of all focus all of you on the truth. Not what could have been, what should be, only if's or why me. Let the Lover of your soul, be that, your lover.

Blessings!

1 comment:

Christine said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for posting these truths. I love your blog header design- I haven't been here before! Thanks for visiting me and may your day be blessed!