Saturday, June 30, 2007

For Pete Sake's It Is Never Too Late


Sometimes I feel like boy, I just can't get being a Christian. And more often than not I find myself thinking: " What is it that I can do, to get my life right. And for Pete Sake's why is it that it seems I get stuck doing those nasty things I hate in myself."
( Answer) There is absolutely nothing that I can do that would make God love me anything else. " How great is the love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God. And that is what we are!!!!" 1John 3:1
There are times I wonder if that nasty infected sin that has devowered me will go away. And then the truth comes. Like a wave the truth washes over all lies and untruths and shines a bright light on the things in the darkness. God reveils to us not only the truth but it exposes the lies. And as one of my major resources that I have in my home I open it, and in God word it states that knowing the truth. the truth will set you free. Amen to that!
So I quess it is not imparitive that one exactly knows why they do what they do, but turn 360 degrees in the other direction. Exposing all the lies that surrond that area in one's life, repent, ask for forgiveness, then know with all the love that God showers on you THAT YOU ARE FORGIVEN.
This is been one journey in my life. I am so walking this out still. And will continue too until the Lord comes to get us. For Pete Sake's It Is Never Too Late, for you my friend. You can, do it. Believe it and it will happen.

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

I love this...

it's about direction not perfection

preach on...