Friday, June 1, 2007

" The fundamental fact of existence is that this trust in God, this faith, is the firm foundation under everything that makes life worth living.
By Faith the World was called into existence,
Bu Faith Abel brought a better sacrifice than Cain,
By Faith Enoch skipped death,
By Faith Noah built a ship in the middle of dry land,
By Faith Abraham said yes to God's call,
By Faith barren Sarah was able to become pregnant.......etc" Hebrews 11 ( THE MESSAGE )

" The Fundamental fact is that I trust God, and desire him to be that firm foundation and he makes my life worth living.
By Faith I will conquer and remove the sins that hinder my life.
By Faith I will sacrifice my own life for my loving Savior.
By Faith I will live again once my time on this earth is over.
And by Faith I too will say yes to God's call!

1 comment:

Lani - the flowerlady said...

thanks for visiting at fresh flowers. an excellent thought you have here.