Thursday, June 7, 2007


- I am thankful for all the people I know now and people I will soon get to now.

- I am thankful that we only have to wait at a red lights for 5 minutes : )
- I am thankful that the gas prices might go down
- I am thankful that I got my cleaning done for today
- I am thankful that my little one is walking....he is Mr Independant now ( Yippy)
- I am thankful that I will be home schooling next year
- I am thankful for all the trials I am going through and will go through
- I am thankful that zits go away after a couple of days : )
- I am thankful that you can choose to have extra butter on your popcorn.
- I am very thankful that God leads me....and yep I follow
- I am thankful that I haven't yet been bitten by a bee
- I am thankful that flowers smell beautiful...even dandy lions hehe which is my daughters favorite flower (wink) she doesn't now that it is not one.
- I am thankful that after it rains we get a beautiful reminder of the Covent with Noah, a rainbow.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Such an awesome thankful list.

Crystal said...

A great list of thankfuls...
Thanks for sharing!
Blessings

Deena Peterson said...

We have seen some gorgeous rainbows in No. California lately...thanks for sharing!!

Joyce said...

awww how precious is it to see little ones start to walk..great list

Alycia said...

Wonderful list ~ and "yay" for homeschooling next year!! We are a homeschooling family in Japan! Blessings to you!

Wendy said...

Great list! How exciting to be homeschooling next year.