Thursday, June 14, 2007

My Thankful Thursday


Okay what am I thankful for today..........

I am thankful for the fact that it is getting nicer, and warmer outside that means kids are outside more, which means I can get my stuff done. I am so thankful for this.

I am thankful for thrift shops. They are my home away from home. I am thankful that someone else's junk is someone else's treasure.

I am thankful that my puppy will soon be house broken. She is so beautiful and another part of our extended family.

I am thankful for all the women who's men are serving in this war. The are a sign of strength to me. I am honored by them, encouraged, and blessed.

I am thankful for my dad. He and I are getting closer and I love it. Pray for him....he has surgery on the 15th he has ulcers in his stomach and he is getting them removed. And last time I spoke with my dad I could sense fear in him. So if you could pray that everything goes good that would be awesome.

I am thankful that my cousin is getting married and I get to travel to Winnepeg to visit her. She is my closest cousin. I am thankful that God has our relationship in his palm.

I am thankful that today is a day of rest for me.

I am thankful for the best couple I know Ron and his wife. They have been walking with me, and really never left me. They are an amazing couple...and I cherish them so much.

I am truly thankful that with everything I have been through in this last year God is now restoring me and I am so grateful that I have been given another chance through him.

I am thankful that I am no longer am in the process of hanging out with people who gossip. God has taken me on this very long journey. When I first became a Christian I talked about everything and everyone. But as I grew in the Lord...God stirred in me the cost of gossip. Gossip destroys relationships badly. I know because I have lost a lot because of it. But there is something maturing in me to not even wanting to now what someone else did unless they care too share it with me. I am by no means perfect......but thankful I am so on the right road.


Blessings today....thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Restoration is a beautiful thing...thanks for sharing your thankfulness!
Blessings