Monday, June 18, 2007






There are only two paths in life. One leads to life, with God. And the other leads to death, apart from God. Which would you rather? Which one do you find yourself on today. The easy road where things are so " good " or the hard road where things are hard, but life fulfilling?


Being a child of God doesn't mean perfection it means the direction you are following. God knows each heart by name, He knows it all beginning and end. But the choice is ours to make. Doesn't mean that we may not stumble along the way, but it's the getting up and carrying on no matter what is thrown your way. It means standing up to those giants in our lives, conquering them and moving forward for the Glory and Honor of our Lord. Not for personal gain..... thinking we are better than everyone else....nope it's is being humble, merciful, gracious, loving, kind and caring. The character of Jesus....to demonstrate Jesus to those who do not yet know him. That is what we are called to do....1) Decide what road we are going to take 2) then follow it with your whole being 3) Preaching it to the nations. Sounds exciting.......... and the cool thing is is that God forgives us so easily......He makes the choice simple and plain. What an amazing God, what an amazing choice.

Today is a choice day, choose life and live with God. Choose the wide road and it leads to death. Death, Life........Life, Death.......hummm getting a little nervous. IT"S LIFE OR DEATH!



Blessings

3 comments:

Alycia said...

Such a true and touching post. I am thankful that God's mercies are new every morning. I know that without Him, I would be stumbling along. But, with Him, I can walk a straighter path ~ the one He calls us to follow. Thank you for writing such a heartwarming and honest post today. Have a wonderful day and thank you for such a sweet note on my blog :)

Wendy said...

So good to post this. You never know who may be reading and how it could grip their heart and change their life. I can't imagine my life without God. He is good and his loves endures forever!

Connie Barris said...

I love this.. it's direction NOT perfection.....

My new path that I am taking will be so exciting.. I can't wait to see what God shows me, teaches me, reveals to me....

this was just beautiful...

thank you