Sunday, June 17, 2007

What Makes Me Tick...


I love ice Cap's from Tim Hortons

I love Tulips, purple ones are my favorite.

I love reading Christian authors, and of coarse the bible

I love my new van...it is a true blessing with three little ones

I love my new puppy KIA she's a doll

I love walks over running

I love music..... love it

I love sad girlie movies

I love blogging....love sharing my heart

I love camping...tenting actually

I love nature...and all that it displays

I love when it rains

I love it when there is a 50% discount at Value Village

I love older houses with lots of history

I love cooking and baking

I would love to learn how to sew

I love that soon I will be moving.......

I love that each of my children are gifted in there own areas

I love that I am set apart and unique

I love to swim.... born and raised in the water : )

I love Soccer with a passion

I love watching Documentaries on TV

I love that there is a lot of me to love : )

5 comments:

Alycia said...

I loved reading your post! What a beautiful blog you have :) Thanks for stopping by my place too ~ I will be spending more time here reading through your posts! Have a wonderful day!

Connie Barris said...

I love tulips too.... love the water.. My dad swears I have gills.

I love how you said there is lots of you to love.. that is my theory.. unfortunately.. oh well.. my hubby loves me... smile

your precious babies...three.. I have three.. two grown, one is 11

moving... far?

I love how you posted it.. what makes me tick...

blessings...

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey--glad you enjoyed my little funnies. Usually I get to spend a little more time with my Monday posts--but we just back into town last night.
I love purple tulips also--I think the deep rich color is royal looking.
A color that would suit a robe for God.

Hen Jen said...

lots of good things there to love! I love my van too, even tho I never thought I would want one...I was so happy to get it!! and I love old houses too, ours is a 1950's ranch.

I love the photo at the top of the next post with the baby horse, did you take it? Just beautiful!

forgiven4this said...

Actually no I didn't take that picture found it on the amazing internet : )