Friday, July 13, 2007

I Am Off....For Awhile Need To Give Blogger A Break

So Yeah I am going to be off blogger for some time. Going to the Lake, and I need to step away from blogger world for a bit. I am struggling, because I started blogging to reach out to those in need.....and to start online blogging Christian relationships. Not sure that either has occurred. But that is why I am walking away for a bit need to check my motives, and my heart.

So I guess for those who come....sorry....and those of you that care....thanks...pray for me!

8 comments:

Connie Barris said...

Sweet one.. enjoy the rest..

praying...

May God bless you always..

see you soon

forgiven4this said...

Oh I will...thanks Connie...you mean the world to me ((Hug))

Sharon Brumfield said...

I know you are taking a break---but just in case you read comments I wanted to tell you that he promises that when you search for Him with all your heart---HE will be found.
His purposes for us are so much bigger than we even have the ability to understand.
I pray that you find what you are seeking.

Susanne said...

Praying for you my sister! May you find the rest and peace you need. "You will seek (him) and find (him) when you seek (him) with your whole heart"!!! (Jeremiah 29:13)Take care!

Connie Barris said...

Hey.. I have a surprise for you

on 7/15 post

blessings

Terri said...

Will miss you and pray for you!!

A Friend said...

You do bless others. I feel constantly reminded to check my motives so I relate there. I hope the lake is relaxing, peaceful and joy filled.

blessings

Christine said...

Just came by to visit...I'm on a blogging break too. It can sometimes feel like it's running your life so enjoy the break and come back refreshed! I'll keep checking in!