Thursday, July 12, 2007

Little Update

Joshua is 10 now. How time flies by. He is so smart, so loving, go athletic, and so popular. He is my firstborn. He is an amazing man already. He dearly loves his brothers and sister. And would do, almost anything for them. Makes me so proud that he is mine.
Next in line is Dayton. He is six, and going into grade one....taught by me of coarse. He is my extreme athletic. Anything and everything he picks up like nothing. He is more responsible, more caring and definately more helpful. I so love Him, for who God created him to be.
Then my only girl Zoe. She is three turning sixteen. She is my mommy in training. She is so smart and so beautiful. And she is getting so tall. She wants to be a singer/ song writer when she gets older. She is going to be taught kindergarden by me of coarse, and I am truly excited. I so love her, with all that I am.
Then there is Nathaniel. He's is my supermodel baby. He walks, runs, gets into everything...sigh. He has the most beautiful blue eyes that I have ever laid my eyes on. He is trying to speak....he can say three clear words.....so proud of him. I so love him, I cherish him. In every moment!
And well as for me....things are rising on that amazing horizon. Might have found the one I may marry... so excited.....
I am preparing my heart everyday in worship with my God. And my lover is so proud of me, and I so know it. Feels good to proclaim it, and to just receive it.
My children and I are off to the lake for a hole 7 days....so excited to get away. To get refreshed and renewed in the middle of God's creation....yippy skippy it is a camping we will go with all kids in tow....hehe.
So I love ya all can't wait to share when I get back.

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

what a precious family...

A week near water.. what a gift from God...

have fun