Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today:

I will worship you Lord

Tomorrow:

I will worship you again Lord


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week is going supper slow. I have a lot on my mind this week. And if I let my mind take over I might miss the most important things. Worshiping God even when things aren't perfect.
Not like my life isn't...it actually is. I have come to peace with certain things...(ie) like I am at peace with what happened a year ago...few. One of the hardest things I had to walked through is finally finding rest at the foot of the cross.

A huge victory, even though I am sure that some many not think so.....it is a huge one. Things are best left at the foot of the cross.... it is the only place where we can dump our trash without a charge. The most amazing gift was given back to me, my son. Yeah, victory there as well. Praise God. ( Supper careful to tell this story, cause ya never know who reads your blogs)!
And God in His glory is working in me so much more so. But that doesn't mean I don't over think....cause I do. It doesn't mean that there are still areas I wish I could change....o because there are. It just means that I am lying face first at the cross. And God is reminding me.....just worship me!

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

This reminds me of Max Lucado's book, Give It All To Him... I love that book...

I love that there is life on the otherside of the cross... Amen..

sounds like you have a wonderful story... love to hear it... but I appreciate your position..

blessings