Tuesday, July 24, 2007

It is Official................

I am moving....it is official...loan went through.........yeah so happy!

Now we need a lawyer ( yuck ) and we need movers.......and I need to pack again. But first we are totally gutting the house and fixing it up so I am not sure when the official move date will be......but we are so excited.

Right now, I am doing 5 loads of laundry ( not my favorite ), cleaning the dishes in my brand new dishwasher ( yippy), vacuuming is done...few. Kids are out of the house yeah, all except one...who is so having a great nap.

It is hot and humid but looks like rain.....oh how I love the rain.

My best friend moved here. Going out with her tonight...alone with no kiddies...so excited to spend time with her. She and I have been friends for 6 years now...and I love her.

As far as me and God.....he is my rock.....love him more and more...each new day.....
`Peace Out Sisters love ya all : } ~

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

I am soooooo happy for you... it sounds like things are falling into a wonderful beautiful plan -- God's plan... Jeremiah 29:11

Have fun tonight