Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Can you Honestly Love Plastic People In those Plastic Steepials

Gotta love those people who are plastic people.

They sit in there plastic benches in those plastic steepials.

Living plastic lives. They are proud of there plastic ways. Can one truly love plastic people. Who seem never to have anything wrong with them. There walk with God is perfect, the marriages are perfect, there kids are perfect, there health is perfect, there finances are perfect, nothing ever seems to get to these plastic people.

At least that is what they want everyone to know. But deep down in these plastic people they are not perfect. So why is it that they wish everyone to know they are perfect. Maybe, because if one truly looked inside them they wouldn't much like them. The things they say, about others, and the things they have done behind closed doors, would astound many that they have fooled.

So I cherish not being a plastic person. Everyone knows what is going on with me, before I do sometimes. But the great thing, isn't everyone knowing, it is that I am completely honest with God, and with myself.

1 comment:

gardenkeeper said...

Amen!

I just wanted to tell you how much I have been enjoying your blog each time I come. I will be adding a link to my blog so others can find you too! :) Blessings, Lori
http://ajoyfulhomemaker.blogspot.com/