Friday, July 27, 2007

I wanted to share my heart here.

First, when I blog, I blog what is on my heart. I sometimes feel God wanting me to share a particular thing, while other times I just write.

Secondly when I blog I never revel personal things. Because mind you it is on the Internet.

Thirdly, sometimes I write to vent, to complain, to whine. Sometimes I write about hurts, pain, and disappointment. Things from my past, and hopes for my future.

I try not to mention names, because I am not in this blogging world to bash anyone. So if you miss my motive, I am honestly sharing how I feel. I hope no one takes any personal attack, because it is not about that. It is about me, my walk, my life. I honestly hope I haven't offended anyone on here, and if I have I am so sorry.

Sometimes, it is hard to understand what someone is saying, especially on here. And because I know no one really knows me here, all is well. That is why we are called into relationships.....but on the high speed world of fast pass life...sometimes one can miss understand..heaven nows I have...a lot.

`So peace sisters read, my life. Learn something, laugh, cry and rejoice with me. You all mean the world to me. And I enjoy your comments.

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

not too long ago.. I started blogging... it was a way of journaling after going through a very hard time in my life...
I had already been writing devotionals for about 6 years...

so.... I thought...

I would share my writings..

Now these are my personal writings... never really thinking it would go past that...or that anyone would ever read them

anyway, I found out that I didn't do something to suit someone just the right way... BUT.. it wasn't about what I had done.. it was about them.. and their insecurities...

so I reminded this person.. in love and kindness.. this was my journal.. not theirs... to please pray and let God reveal to them.. why whatever was bothering them... or bothered them.. but I would not change how I chose to journal...

I read yours.. I haven't seen anything out of line...

I'm sorry if you are hurting...

if you need to talk, I'm open.. my email is on my web...

blessings..