Friday, August 3, 2007

Reluctant----- unwilling, showing unwillingness slow to act.....

Fearful------causing fear; terrible, dreadful full of fear........

This is the story of my life. Dieting especially. Which one to choose, which one truly works. As if losing weight is not hard enough there are over a million programs to choose from. And they all claim the same results. So which one is right for me? Weight watchers? Best life Diet, man alive the diet/ fitness industry makes billions each year. Especially from overweight people like me.

It is sad really, cause the principiles are the same. Eat healthy, excersise more! Humm what a concept. And people profit...of others unheathy lifestyles.....

So this week I am asking the Lord to show me what exactly He wants me to do.......and exactly where I am to go.......

Blessings to all who have found the diet that works.....

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

what are you doing? I have found that I can do weight watchers and it works the best for my life style... it's just getting there...
I need the group support.. and prayer...

Father, I pray for both of us right now, that you would walk with us as we guard our bodies as Your Holy Temple..help us only put into our bodies the things that will nourish it and maintain it's health.
Help us to see what it is that we are fighting,,, or what we fear, that causes us to use food as a coping mechanism....
be with us in this journey of Your walk
Lord we pray
Amen

Love,
Connie