Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Sister Needs Much Prayer

Last night I went to the emergency room...yippy gotta love those emergency rooms. Conclusion I have another bout of a painful kidney infection. So I am asking for prayer.....because this is now the second time I have had one and I am wondering why... The doctors are not sure why this keeps reaccures. And I was warned that if it were to happen again I would be staying in the hospital for a lengthy testing period......So please pray that God will heal me...and that the medication I am on will stop making me sick...

Thanks off for now to hard to sit down....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying. I struggled with them off and on for years--in my case it turned out to be Candida (mentioned to me by one doctor but then other doctors poopooed it.) After two years on the Candida diet I am now very healthy and haven't had any symptoms, including UTI/Kidney infections, being tired all the time, achy, nauseous etc. for two years. www.wholeapproach.com is where I finally figured it out.

Terri said...

You have my prayers!

Connie Barris said...

ouch.. .and yes,,, even though I worked, work.. oh yea.. in a hospital. I hate ER's... the wait is usually, almost always a nightmare...in itself...

Yes, I'll be praying for you.. I'm sorry.. those things hurt and make you sick sick sick....


sorry... keep me/ us posted

Connie Barris said...

I have left you something on sunday's post..

blessings