Thursday, May 24, 2007



1. I am thankful that I have four healthy kids. 3 boys and one outstanding girl. I am so thankful that God chose me to be there mom. I am also glad that God is allowing me to homeschool them this year, I am so excited about it.

2. I am thankful that I have new and old blogger friends. Women who enspire me, and give me hope. I thank God for each one of you daily.

3. I am thankful that I am healthy and that everyone in my house is healthy.

4. I am so thankful that God has a heart for me : ) and I am thankful that he sent his son to die for us all. I am thankful that when we call on Him he is sure to answer. And I am so thankful that he lovingly accepts us.

5. I am thankful for for everything, but have run out of time to share.
I Am Thank ful For:
- the very air I breathe
- the sun and moon
- people I meet for the first time
- all the seasons, cause I like them all
- cherished relationships with depth and meaning, and not fake
- I am thankful and grateful for this very day!

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

How cool that God has a heart for us--who better to be loved by?
Love the picture in your header.

Nise' said...

Beautiful blog, don't know how I missed your Thankful post yesterday!