Thursday, June 21, 2007


I am thankful that there are different seasons.... a season to learn....a season to be humble.....a season of joy and peace......

I am thankful that I am living free

I am thankful that today is Thursday, and not Monday.

I am thankful that my son is finally over the flu........

I am thankful that I had a great laugh attack with carebearsunshine.blogspot.com today..... it has been awhile and I am grateful

I am thankful that the joy of the Lord waits for us every morning

I am thankful that my son is growing and maturing in the Lord everyday : )

I am thankful for To train up a child series by Michael and Debi Pearl....it is second to my bible

I am thankful that God restores us

I am thankful that I am a single mother

I am thankful that this post is done : )

Blessings to you all today, love you all

1 comment:

Connie Barris said...

What a precious list....

I was a single mom for four years.. I know the heartache that can bring but also the joy....

I remember one time while my daughter was sick, I drove up to the store, parked in the front and left her in there while I ran into the store at 4am to buy motrin for her fever... because I was all alone. Pity party.. yes...

But those roads have made me stronger... and it makes me want to reach out to moms like you.. hug you big... pray for you and let you know.. it gets better....

love you dear one..