Saturday, June 23, 2007

Simply This......

Simply this I am forgiven
Simply I am redeemed by the blood of Jesus
Simply I am a child of God
Simply I am content in my Savior
Simply I am washed white as snow
Simply I am loved, with all my faults, by the only lover I need.....Jesus Christ
Simply I am renewed, restored
Simply I am God's masterpiece
Simply I am totally unique
Simply I am who I am...who God created me to be...whether others approve it doesn't matter, because simply it is God that I desire not the approval of men!


Being simple is realizing only the truth, the truth that God's word declares. Nothing and I mean nothing else really matters because it is eternity that should matter the most to us. So be simple rest in the abundance that simplicity can bring. Don't get caught up in the law, rather learn from it and desire mostly what God wants you to now.

God excepts us just where we are at......

Blessings

1 comment:

Sharon Bardwell said...

That is simply a great reminder. Thank you!